Re: [holistichelping] "Remembering Dennis Kimambo"/response to Tom

    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2013
      Janet, Thank you for your heartful rememberance of Dennis at Rising
      Voices, and for including us in ideas for honoring him. I'm especially
      concerned about his wife and children. Is there a practical way to send
      small donations, such as 10 or 20 dollars? Andrius

    • charleskilel@...
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2013
        Andrius,
        Yes. I think it is great to have have thoughts about our departed comrades. Family and maybe going forward to think of Dennis Kimambo foundation to carry on with his great work. I am planning to attend the funeral. He has left a gap that will be difficult to fill.
        Sent from my BlackBerry®

        From: Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...>
        Sender: holistichelping@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 18:10:32 -0500
        To: <holistichelping@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: holistichelping@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [holistichelping] "Remembering Dennis Kimambo"/response to Tom

        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2013

          Dear Friend Charles,

          Thanks so much for your wonderful and uplifting thoughts. This is an excellent idea (a foundation), and hopefully we can discuss this too. To carry on the work of each of our dear departed--from Dennis to Maria Agnese (whose birthday was right around the time all this was happening to Dennis)--is so important.

          I am so heartened that you are going to the funeral, and perhaps Tom as well. Do you know the time of it, as I have not gotten that info yet? If so, can you make sure that Tom knows from you directly:  tomochuka@...

          Greatest blessings and deepest thanks, Janet

          From: Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...>
          Sender: holistichelping@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 18:10:32 -0500
          To: <holistichelping@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: holistichelping@yahoogroups.com

          Janet, Thank you for your heartful rememberance of Dennis at Rising
          Voices, and for including us in ideas for honoring him. I'm especially
          concerned about his wife and children. Is there a practical way to send
          small donations, such as 10 or 20 dollars? Andrius

          2013.05.05 18:01, Janet Feldman rašė:

          > Dear Tom and All,
          >
          > Thanks so much for this caring posting, and I am in contact with
          > Dennis's widow now, to ascertain the time of the burial. It would
          > be so comforting and supportive if you could be there.
          >
          > I will write with more tomorrow (Mon), and look forward to being
          > in touch. It would be great if we could do something in his honor
          > and memory, as a follow-on project. I hope to pick up our own work
          > together at some point too.
          >
          > With love and greatest appreciation, Janet

        • james karongo
          Message 4 of 5 , May 5, 2013
            Dear Friends,

            Hope you are all well even as we mourn our friend Dennis.

            This is to let you know that the venue of the burial has changed to Vihiga in Kakamega County.

            Kindly get in touch with Faith, the widow for the exact venue and time and place.

            JAMES KARONGO KURIA
            Associate Programme Officer-NOPE & Y-PEER FOCAL POINT NAIROBI REGION
            P.O. BOX 10498-00100,
            NAIROBI, KENYA EAST AFRICA
            TEL:+254 723 222 278 & +254 736 384 464
            MANDERA ROAD OFF GATUNDU ROAD