Fw: [learningfromeachother] Re: Dennis Kimambo Has Passed Away/RIP Beloved Friend

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2013
      -----Forwarded Message-----
      From: kayiwa fred
      Sent: May 1, 2013 4:39 PM
      To: "actalive@yahoogroups.com"
      Cc: "learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com"
      Subject: [learningfromeachother] Re: Dennis Kimambo Has Passed Away/RIP Beloved Friend

      I write with tears in my eyes,
      its so sad to read about that Denis Kimambo is Death
      I met with him in kenya, i met faith his wife in Uganda, my his soul rest in peace
      he has been so inspiring to the youths with the several projects he has done.

      Fred Kayiwa
      Uganda

    • Benoit Couture
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2013
        Could Dennis's passing away help us all to realize how much DEATH is an actual, intelligent, living power???

        ...calling for:

        DRAWN to ENCOUNTER

        ...Amen to God's Yes in us all...
        ...may all blessings be with us all...