HolisticGroup Vote for Regina Zoneziwoh at DAWNS Digests Humanitarrian Reporting Award

  • zoneziwoh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013
    Hi Holistic Helping, I trust this email finds you well.
    help me win $1000 to support a project to tell the stories of grassroots women leaders involved in community mobilization, HIV/AIDs, peace building, social justice, and human rights advocacy in Cameroon.

    Vote Now @ http://www.globalcitizen.org/Content/Content.aspx?id=ac80d92e-764b-4831-940b-c545a73b7d38

    Click Log In
    Enter your email address
    Then in the next form add your name, Zip Code and password
    When finished go to the very bottom of page
    Select Regina Zoneziwoh
    Sign the Petition on her page at the bottom    Deadline: 07 March

    To confirm your Vote, scroll up to the right and check your ‘Latest action’ and ‘points earn’. If it reads - Signed Finalist: Regina Zoneziwoh petition and points earn increases from 1 to 2, it means you voted

    please, feel free to drop a comment

    Thanks for the support :)
    I look forward to winning your vote and reading your comment

    ziwoh

    Coordinator  :      Women Under 30

    Email:
                    zoneziwoh@...