MAKE MAMA VISIBLE

  • zoneziwoh
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2012

      Good day, I hope this email finds you well. I wish to share with you one of my most recent event - MAKE MAMA VISIBLE, an honorary walk race to bring aging mothers in the rural villages of Cameroon to the spotlight as athletes and entertainers - while highlighting the value of motherhood.

      On Sunday, August 26th, for the first time in the history of Cameroon, women age 75 and above shall take part in a Fast Walk Race in Bafanji village, Northwest Region of Cameroon.

      The idea of this public walk is to create space for aged mama to become visible; change the sport dynamics allowing possibilities for age people to entertain the young and vice-versa and as well as to make age mothers living in the rural regions to feel honored,valued, and confident and not to think their age as a barrier to be happy.

      How you can help to bring Visibility to this Event:

      1) Share all MMV mgs online/offline through your local/global network space

      2) write about MMV in your journal, newspaper, magazine...

      3) report/ broadcast about MMV in audio/video on your radio/Tv channels

      4) be there on August 26th to have a Live coverage of the event; and capture participants story for change.

      we need your Help in Bringing Visibility to this Event!!!!!

      Thanks.

      Zoneziwoh
      MMV Coordinator

      Coordinator  :      Women Under 30