Re: video of 25th of April with ashes dispersion of Maria Agnese

  • nafsiafricaacro@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2012
      Thanks Catherine for sharing this emotive yet encouraging piece.
      She is missed a lot.

      R.I.P Maria,

      Ken Owino

      Sent from IPhone

      Den 16/06/2012 kl. 21.17 skrev "per_agnese@..." <per_agnese@...>:

      Dear all,

      We are writing the present mail to friends of Agnese (Maria) from outside Italy. On the 25th of April many friends living in Italy met in Santa Marinella for a commemoration day during which her ashes were spread in the sea.

      First we met in the church together with Don Matteo and could express thoughts and prayers. Then Kenneth and Giuseppe (Agnese’s brother) went on a fisherman boat in the sea to spread her ashes while the other friends were on the seaside singing a song written by her colleagues from INRAN. We then had a farewell to Agnese through shouting. The four NAFSI acrobats who were with us (Samuel, Patrick, Kenneth and Steve) could then illustrate to us their project with children in Nairobi and then perform on a little square of Santa Marinella.

      It took quite some time to put together the video and photos taken by different people and we had technical problems. That's why more than a month has already passed. However we hope that by watching this video you will at least in part manage to feel what we could feel during this great day in which we could give her last respect and especially express our love and our gratitude for all the gifts we received from her.

      To watch the video:

      http://youtu.be/Kl_Vd1xvNbE

      Please send this mail to anyone who is not in the mailing list but would like to receive it.

      Peace

      Catherine, Giovina and Roberto

      =