Re: [holistichelping] Happy Birthday, Maria Agnese (celebrating with you in spirit)/World Malaria Day

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2012
      Dear Janet Feldman,
      How are you doing? How is the health of your dad and yours? I t is a long time that we have not talked to each other but you are always ontop of the list of ACTWID friends here in Cameroon.
      Sincerely Wendi Losha

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2012
        Dear All,

        It is very sad to remember Maria Agnese and sadly that she died of malaria complications. I have seen people here in Kenya die of malaria-related complications especially children and old people. There should be concerted efforts to create awareness on the importance of protecting oneself from contracting malaria. Currently I work in a place where malaria is prevalent as a disease. It is mainly caused by mosquito bites and every household needs a mosquito net for safety agianst mosquito bites. We can indeed remember Maria Agnese by waging an anti-malaria war in several forums starting from here. RIP Maria Agnese.

        Ken Chelimo