Re: Responses to Kenya: Saitoti's death and the coming battle - Chilling analysis by Richard Dowden - Director, RAS

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2012
      Pamela, Ken, Dan, I appreciate and share your concern about preparing for
      the upcoming elections in Kenya. Andrius Kulikauskas, ms@...

    • Kenneth Chelimo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2012
        Ken Owino,

        I appreciate your  efforts in peace building among the youth in slum areas. The documentary you have attached is  indeed a good example of how Kenyans from different communities should co-exist and live together in harmony. More of these activities by the acrobats should go to rural areas where we witnessed tribal tension during the 2007/2008 post-election violence. Cheers Ken for your great work.

        Ken Chelimo

        Pamela, Ken, Dan, I appreciate and share your concern about preparing for
        the upcoming elections in Kenya. Andrius Kulikauskas, mailto:ms%40ms.lt