Re: [holistichelping] Re: [fightingpeacefully] Eluned Hurn passed away

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2012

      This very disheartening to loose the loved ones in the society and the life changers when the situation in the world need people with serious deepest values, you have left a real legacy of greater reproach!
      Peace!
      Samwel.

      Social Community Network/Information Coordinator,
      Suba/Mbita-Kenya
      'Aliving hope is desire' When it is socially lived!