Re: [holistichelping] Re: [fightingpeacefully] Eluned Hurn passed away

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2012
      Hope she rested paecefully

      Tom

      --- On Fri, 3/9/12, Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

      From: Janet Feldman <kaippg@...>
      Subject: [holistichelping] Re: [fightingpeacefully] Eluned Hurn passed away
      To: fightingpeacefully@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: "holistichelping@yahoogroups.com" <holistichelping@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, March 9, 2012, 10:35 AM

      Oh dear friends, family and loved ones of Elunud,

      This is so shocking and sad, akin to losing our beloved Maria Agnese last year at this time. I know we all join in expressing our deepest sorrow and condolences to the family, and to mourning the loss of a great peace leader for our struggling planet.

      Thanks so much for your stirring words, Andrius...if you ever doubt the impact of Minciu Sodas and of yourself personally, hopefully this tribute from her daughter, Sarah, will put those feelings to rest.

      With great sadness and lovingkindness, but also great joy at having such a marvelous spirit among us for a time, whose legacy will live forever!  Janet

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2012

        This very disheartening to loose the loved ones in the society and the life changers when the situation in the world need people with serious deepest values, you have left a real legacy of greater reproach!
        Peace!
        Samwel.

        Social Community Network/Information Coordinator,
        Suba/Mbita-Kenya
        'Aliving hope is desire' When it is socially lived!