Re: [holistichelping] Re: [fightingpeacefully] Eluned Hurn passed away

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2012
      ...it is in the synergy of individuals like Eluned and the many who have assembled to occupy our time along with Andrius,
      to extend justice, peace and joy as close and as far as we could, that were born in my writings's signature

      ...may all blessing be with us all...

      ...Amen to God's Yes in us all...

      ...which Eluned is now positioned to reach us all with, deeper and further as we cultivate her memory to live on in us...

      Benoît

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2012
        Hope she rested paecefully

        Tom

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2012

          This very disheartening to loose the loved ones in the society and the life changers when the situation in the world need people with serious deepest values, you have left a real legacy of greater reproach!
          Peace!
          Samwel.

          Social Community Network/Information Coordinator,
          Suba/Mbita-Kenya
          'Aliving hope is desire' When it is socially lived!