Re: [fightingpeacefully] Eluned Hurn passed away

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2012

      Oh dear friends, family and loved ones of Elunud,

      This is so shocking and sad, akin to losing our beloved Maria Agnese last year at this time. I know we all join in expressing our deepest sorrow and condolences to the family, and to mourning the loss of a great peace leader for our struggling planet.

      Thanks so much for your stirring words, Andrius...if you ever doubt the impact of Minciu Sodas and of yourself personally, hopefully this tribute from her daughter, Sarah, will put those feelings to rest.

      With great sadness and lovingkindness, but also great joy at having such a marvelous spirit among us for a time, whose legacy will live forever!  Janet

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2012
        ...it is in the synergy of individuals like Eluned and the many who have assembled to occupy our time along with Andrius,
        to extend justice, peace and joy as close and as far as we could, that were born in my writings's signature

        ...may all blessing be with us all...

        ...Amen to God's Yes in us all...

        ...which Eluned is now positioned to reach us all with, deeper and further as we cultivate her memory to live on in us...

        Benoît

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2012
          Hope she rested paecefully

          Tom

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13, 2012

            This very disheartening to loose the loved ones in the society and the life changers when the situation in the world need people with serious deepest values, you have left a real legacy of greater reproach!
            Peace!
            Samwel.

            Social Community Network/Information Coordinator,
            Suba/Mbita-Kenya
            'Aliving hope is desire' When it is socially lived!