Re: [holistichelping] I have changed my focus

  • Philip Otieno
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 11:57 PM
      Hello

      Greetings

      It would be great to hear your initial focus so that we may learn from
      each and explore synergies which I believe is very critical.

      Looking forward to hearing from you.

      Kind regards
      Philip Otieno
      Kenya Young Greens

      --
      Philip Otieno

      *Go to http: //kenyayounggreens.org.blogspot.com to follow posts on Durban
      climate change talks*

      <http:%20//kenyayounggreens.org.blogspot.com>

      "Knowing is not enough, we must apply, willing is not enough, we must
      do"~Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe