I have changed my focus

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2012
      Dear all,
      i have changed my focus and now looking on sustainability and livehood due to inflation, climatic change, hike of prices of needed cosumable goods. Nearly everyone has access ICT device by now and has made me to change my focus.
      Children need education and food. The old people as Well, too much cases of deaths, i have therefore changed my initial focus.
      Samwel.
    • Philip Otieno
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2012
        Hello

        Greetings

        It would be great to hear your initial focus so that we may learn from
        each and explore synergies which I believe is very critical.

        Looking forward to hearing from you.

        Kind regards
        Philip Otieno
        Kenya Young Greens

        --
        Philip Otieno

        *Go to http: //kenyayounggreens.org.blogspot.com to follow posts on Durban
        climate change talks*

        <http:%20//kenyayounggreens.org.blogspot.com>

        "Knowing is not enough, we must apply, willing is not enough, we must
        do"~Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe