Fw: [Rising Voices] Tweeting World AIDS Day 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011

      -----Forwarded Message-----
      From: eddie avila
      Sent: Dec 1, 2011 12:58 AM
      To: risingvoices@...
      Subject: [Rising Voices] Tweeting World AIDS Day 2011

      Hi all,

      We're promoting a small Tweeting initiative in commemoration of World AIDS Day 2011 (December 1) over at Rising Voices.

      Please participate by tweeting how World AIDS Day is being observed in your country, what are some of the ongoing challenges with HIV/AIDS in your country, or how you think citizen media can help to raise awareness and education about this disease.

      Please use the hashtags #BlogPos (blogging positively - the name of our working group) and #WAD2011.

      We'd love your contribution to help provide a look at World AIDS Day around the world.

      Thanks,

      Eddie