Re: [holistichelping] Re: my Graduation

  • zoneziwoh
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
      congrats dear brother. I am happy for you. When next will you be visiting Nairobi? I am leaving  this  weekend. stay blessed. it was nice to meeting you in Uganda.

      ziwoh

      Coordinator  :      Women Under 30

      Email:
                      zoneziwoh@...

      Blog:                   http://zofem.blogspot.com/

      Websitehttp://www.zoneziwohshow.com

      Meritocracy, my principle
      Never Regret what makes you Happy

      From: Pamela McLean <pamela.mclean@...>
      Subject: You are invited to October 6th First Thursday
      To: dadamac-collaborators-connect@..., "learningfromeachother" <learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, September 29, 2011, 1:31 PM

      October 6th - You are invited to First Thursday - even if you have never joined us there before.

      Time - main session is a bit later than it used to be -  14.00 GMT 15.00 Nigerian and London time,  17.00 East Africa Time, New York 10.00 for approximately one hour (the main session s the time I plan to be here and will help people to get to know each other and agree topics for discussion.)
      For your local time see The World Clock – Time Zone Converter        http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

      Joining in - All you need to do is click on the link for
      First Thursday October 2011    http://etherpad.openstewardship.net/October-First-Thursday - no need for any logging in. The link is open from now on, so you can go and get familiar with the space beforehand. Full instructions are there.

      What happens?
      If you visit  First Thursday September 2011    http://etherpad.openstewardship.net/September-First-Thursday you can see what happened last time.

      By the way - I am still experimenting with etherpads, so I do want to know about any problems that people have. If you do have any difficulty joining First Thursday please send me an email at pamela.mclean@... so we can explore the problem together later.

      I look forward to meeting up with you on October 6th.

      Pamela