Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: my Graduation

  • David Mutua
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29 3:26 PM
      Hey Fred,
      CONGRATULATIONS, Time goes fast if now you are through with your degree course.
      As discussed earlier today please find the contacts below for possible scholarship opportunities for you and your youth group.
      Zawadi Africa Education Fund

      Uganda Contacts

      Gayatri and Roni Madhvani
      Plot 30, Kampala Rd.
      Greenland Towers, 6th Floor
      P.O. Box 6361
      Kampala, Uganda
      Cell: 256-772-799999
      Landline: 256-41-25939015

      Email: gayatri.madhvani@...
      Website: http://www.zawadiafrica.org/index.html

      Zawadi Africa Education Fund was set up by the daughter of the late Tom Mboya to assist poor, bright and young girls (and now boys) to access quality, innovative and competitive education in secondary schools and colleges in their countries and in the USA.
      Remember the father Tom Mboya had the same program in agreement with former US President J.F Kennedy that saw Late Obama's Father  and the first African woman to win a Noble prize Late Prof. Wangari Mathai get educated in the US.
      The first two and others are in our town Cincinnati Ohio doing their Phd's.
      Wish you success in the next level of your life.
      David N. Mutua
      Center for African learning and Development (CALD)
      Phone: +1 513 237 5911
      Email: davenzainga@..., davenzainga@..., info@...
      Weblog: http://www.thecald.com
      Knowledge is and remains the greatest treasure for any conscious individual and nation with an ambitious vision; it is the ultimate legacy of man's existence on the planet Earth

      On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 11:03 AM, kayiwa fred <fdkayiwa@...> wrote:

      Dear Friends
      I ahve been so scarce here but i have been so busy with my final sester at University doing my disatation about Effects Of Slums on the Upbringing of Childre.
      Am happy to Inform you that am done with my Bachelors in social work at Bugema University and i will be graduating tomorrow 30th october

      then after i promise to be more active to our networks here
      thanks for all your support and prayers
      Greetings from Uganda
      Fred Kayiwa