Re: my Graduation

  • Pamela McLean
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2011
      Congratulations Fred

      Welcome back to the online community.  I hope you  - and others reading this - will be able to join us online for Dadamac Day - First Thursday 3rd November 2011 - http://dadamac-collaborators-connect.posterous.com/dadamac-day-first-thursday-3rd-november-2011

      Pam

      On 29 October 2011 16:03, kayiwa fred <fdkayiwa@...> wrote:
      Dear Friends
      I ahve been so scarce here but i have been so busy with my final sester at University doing my disatation about Effects Of Slums on the Upbringing of Childre.
      Am happy to Inform you that am done with my Bachelors in social work at Bugema University and i will be graduating tomorrow 30th october

      then after i promise to be more active to our networks here
      thanks for all your support and prayers
      Greetings from Uganda
      Fred Kayiwa

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2011
        Hello Fred and Wendy,

        Fred, do you know Wendy Leonard, MD, AAHIVS, Founder/Director of The Ihangane Project <http://www.theihanganeproject.com>, in Uganda?

        Wendy, Fred is a member of an important multinational support network, Dadamac http://dadamac-collaborators-connect.posterous.com. John Dada runs operations in north-central Nigeria, and they do a great deal of valuable, effective work there. Pamela McLean coordinates activities and communications outside Kafanchan province.

        You may be able to contribute something to each other's work.

        Regards,

        Mark Roest

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2011
          congrats dear brother. I am happy for you. When next will you be visiting Nairobi? I am leaving  this  weekend. stay blessed. it was nice to meeting you in Uganda.

          ziwoh

          Coordinator  :      Women Under 30

          Email:
                          zoneziwoh@...