Regarding emails you may have received from me recently

  • Samuel Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2011
      Dear friend,

      You may have received an email from me that stated I was in London and
      needed help. This email was in fact from a person that temporarily
      gained access to my email account and sent out these messages,
      attempting to impersonate me.

      Please know that I am not in trouble, and am in Michigan with my wife
      waiting for our son to be born. And know that I would never solicit
      you with requests for help like this, as I have family and friends
      that I can contact if I were really in trouble.

      I have resolved this compromise on my email the same day it happened, and have
      fully regained control of my email and other resources. Thank you to
      those people who tried to alert me to this problem.

      Sam Rose
      Hollymead Capital Partners, LLC
      Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
      email: samuel.rose@...