quick quotes from yesterdays First Thursday meeting
- Hi Collaborators and all
(if you are not yet part of collaborators connect but howould like to be then email me pamela.mclean@... - please put "Collaborators Connect" in the title of the email)
Some quick quotes from yesterdays First Thursday meeting - copied from the main panel of the archive. Thanks to everyone who was there beforehand and/or managed to get to the actual meeting, or sent apologies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Making the most of Collaborators ConnectWho is interested?
Steve B is interested in this.
- Here's a link to one of my blogs: http://www.localfoodsystems.org/blog/2
- Here's link to another Etherpad conversation that outlines what I'm doing in conjunction with other collaborators: http://meetingwords.com/hvUgnRdd3A
Pamela set it up
- Here's a specific posting that illustrates some of my work within a particular community: http://www.localfoodsystems.org/framework-district-27-neighborhood-based-food-system
- Collaborators Connect Initiative http://www.dadamac.net/initiatives/cross-cultural-collaboration/collaborators-connect
- Collaborators Connect - Starting "collaborators connect" http://dadamac-collaborators-connect.posterous.com/starting-collaborators-connect
- Ramadhan is making most use of it - here is an early post from him
Ramadhan: Thanks Steve B for the useful linkhttp://www.localfoodsystems.org/blog/2. The Link have so many answers to our hard questions regard our project.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Collaborators Connect - Green revolution as Maria Commemoration http://dadamac-collaborators-connect.posterous.com/archive/3/2011
Boukary Konaté Mali wrote - I would like we take into account, the African languages and ICT
Steve B wroteAdditional topics for future agendas:
- Business ecosystems development
- We have several small businesses starting and expanding in the northeastern area of the U.S. that are taking advantage of the technologies and know-how several readers may be interested in pursuing
- We are encouraging the development of those enterprises in advanced energy and waste stream management because they contribute the most to the vitality and sustainability of the natural and business ecosystems.
- Water Management
- We have water problems throughout the U.S. all along a continuum of too much to too little to too unpredictable.
- Waste stream Management
- Common solutions
You can see the full archive of the meeting at First Thursday - May - http://etherpad.openstewardship.net/0w8jG05iwR
The bits I have quoted come from the main panel - there was also a lot of chat and information in the chat box on the right hand side
The etherpad approach seems to be working as a good way to run First Thursdays - I suggest we have our June First Thursday on an etherpad too. More details nearer the time.