For the sake of keeping up...

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2011
      Salut to each and all,

      For the sake of keeping up with the position I've been given to take up online in my service to God, in The Public Domain, through 5 years of devotion to the One Loving God of the yahoo groups, as well as to many more groups of  Minciu Sodas, here's the latest contribution that I've been given from the Kingdom of God in heaven and on earth, that I now offer on the Open Source of the Internet's www dot com:

      ...may all blessings be with us all...
      Benoit Couture

      Ps:  As we now witness in Egypt, a vacuum of decision making cannot be allowed to happen in any collective movement of genuine progress...

      ...let Global Villagers take heed of such lessons!

      Collective must become communal before spreading, not after...and communal comes from the healthy personal being-having-doing of each and all coming together to go on growing from inspirational contagion...otherwise, we get lost in the impersonal nature of the Beast that rises from the animal nature of all incomplete personalities who join forces in the deceit of such nature...

      The easy way to know the difference between the collective effort to gain ground versus the communal growth, it is by observing the ones who militates while the other influence radiates from heaven in-through each being who get to be assembled to the whole of the divine nature, Who sets us free from the animal nature...

      "For the law of the Spirit of life sets us free from the law of sin and death!"

      Why not finish this entry with a good tune?

      On my Facebook page, I describe this song as offering the kind of energy that God looks for in our search for Him.
      It is called Drowned from Pete Townshend:

      I find the drowning that Pete sings about by denying myself, picking up the cross and by following Jesus-Christ, alive here and now from eternity, having lived through death amongst humanity and gone back to eternity, where the Kingdom of heaven lives and grows on within each and amongst all who receive Him, from His Kingship in heaven to His return on earth...very soon...

      ...Amen to God's Yes in us all...
      Benoit