Re: [holistichelping] Tragic News: Passing of our Dear Friend, Maria Agnese Giraudo

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2011
      Dear all,
      Greetings to you all,am just recovering from surgery that had recently,i had sistrunk ,this is athyroglosal surgery to remove acyst,thanks to God,
      Am sorry to hear of Marias home calling,we had some chat last weekend,it was just however brief,well what happened to kind lady who inspired many of us? JANET TELL US WHAT IS TRAGIC?
      How did it come?
      aM VERY SORRY To hear this sad news.
      Tom Ochuka