Re: [learningfromeachother] Following the sad news of the untimely death of Maria Agnese Giraudo

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2011

      Dear Pam and All,

      Immense and heartfelt thanks for this lovely response and tribute, and to everyone who has written on this subject. I am so sad that my Internet connection has been down, not enabling me to share more and respond sooner, or even know abt her funeral.

      But we are all together--and with her--in spirit, and in that way, there is an ever-present connection that can never be broken.

      I will be back as soon as I can be to respond to emails and also add to the testimonies. It will be wonderful if we can collaborate in some way to carry on Maria Agnese's invaluable work!!

      With greatest appreciation, and love to all! Janet

      From: Samwel Kongere <jambita1@...>
      Date: 24 February 2011 13:37

      Dear Friends,

      it is with immense sadness that I am sharing with you the news that our beloved friend Maria Agnese Giraudo has passed away a few days ago.

      The causes are yet to be ascertained; however, her death is apparently linked with malaria.

      I wish to inform those of you who could attend it that her funerals will be held tomorrow, Friday 25, at 15:00, at the "Cappella del cimitero di Santa Marinella" (Via dei Cipressi); the cemetery should be located just before S. Marinella coming from Rome.

      Another ceremony to remember properly Agnese and her passionate activity towards Africa will be organised in the coming months.

      I apologize for those of you who already knew this bad news.

      Best regards,

      Roberto Dati

      Forwarded by Samwel.

      .