My Internet Connection Down/be back at the end of this coming week (I hope!)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2011
      Dear Friends,

      I am typing from the local library, as my own Internet connection is down and may not be restored until the end of this coming week.

      There are posts to moderate and things to respond to, and I will attend to that as soon as possible. I may get back here Tuesday to do so.

      Big apologies for the inconvenience, and blessings to all! Janet