Fw: [learningfromeachother] Re: [mendenyo] Tragic News: Passing of our Dear Friend, Maria Agnese Giraudo

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2011

      -----Forwarded Message-----
      From: Pamela McLean
      Sent: Feb 23, 2011 3:20 PM
      To: mendenyo@yahoogroups.com, learningfromeachother
      Subject: [learningfromeachother] Re: [mendenyo] Tragic News: Passing of our Dear Friend, Maria Agnese Giraudo

      I am struggling to believe this. Such a vibrant personality ... so active...  so many conversations we were in the middle of... i will miss her.

      It is sad, sad news.  Thank you for letting us know.

      Pam

      On 23 February 2011 16:29, Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:

      Dear Friends,

      It is with a very heavy heart that I am posting the news--just received from Chris Ouma--of the sudden passing of our beloved friend, Maria Agnese Giraudo.

      More details will follow, but I wanted to send this to everyone now. I hope we can find a way to honor her and keep her memory and legacy alive. She meant so much to many of us, and was a rare spirit of caring and commitment in today's world.

      May her soul rest in peace, and may we remember her with love and joy always! Janet