Re: [holistichelping] Worknets wiki archive is up

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2011
      Jeff, Thank you for letting me know your links. I've put them up at the
      Worknets wiki. And thank you for your pages there. Andrius

      2011.02.12 08:25, Jeff Buderer rašė:
      > Andrius,
      >
      > I posted a link to the new site on my facebook page and will also add
      > something to the oneVillage blog.
      >
      > Currently I am focusing my online efforts on the Life@Arcosanti Blog:
      > http://arcosanti.wordpress.com/.
      >
      > Also is it possible you could add http://www.onevillagefoundation.org,
      > http://blog.onevillage.tv/ and http://green.onevillage.tv as well.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Jeff
      >

      > Kulikauskas <ms@... <mailto:ms@...>>
      >
      > Hi Franz, Pamela, Janet and all,
      >
      > The Worknets wiki has been down since last summer. Today, however, I
      > put it back up again. See: http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi
      >
      > It's read-only, which is to say, the pages can't be edited any more.
      >
      > On the left hand side I've made a sidebar with links to our new
      > activity. Please let me know what sites of yours you'd like me to link
      > to. We have thousands of wiki pages and so it may steer some
      > traffic to
      > you.
      >
      > Thank you for participating at Worknets and Minciu Sodas!
      >
      > Andrius
      >
      > Andrius Kulikauskas
      > http://www.selflearners.net
      > ms@... <mailto:ms@...>
      > +1 (773) 306-3807
      > @selflearners

      > holistichelping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:holistichelping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com>

    • Joy
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2011
        Thanks for the updates, both, Jeff and Andrius. It's been a long time and it is just the beginning of the process.
        Have a happy 2011.
        Joy

        On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 10:43 PM, Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...> wrote:
[...]

           <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

           <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

           <*> To change settings via email:
           holistichelping-digest@yahoogroups.com
           <mailto:holistichelping-digest@yahoogroups.com>
           holistichelping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
           <mailto:holistichelping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com>

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        oneVillage Initiative
        website | blog | twitter | video | photo
        skype: joytang

        連合村計畫
        網址: http://www.onevillagefoundation.org/
        部落格: http://blog.onevillage.tv/