Worknets wiki archive is up

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2011
      Hi Franz, Pamela, Janet and all,

      The Worknets wiki has been down since last summer. Today, however, I
      put it back up again. See: http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi

      It's read-only, which is to say, the pages can't be edited any more.

      On the left hand side I've made a sidebar with links to our new
      activity. Please let me know what sites of yours you'd like me to link
      to. We have thousands of wiki pages and so it may steer some traffic to
      you.

      Thank you for participating at Worknets and Minciu Sodas!

      http://www.selflearners.net
      ms@...
      +1 (773) 306-3807
      @selflearners
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2011
        Jeff, Thank you for letting me know your links. I've put them up at the
        Worknets wiki. And thank you for your pages there. Andrius

        2011.02.12 08:25, Jeff Buderer rašė:
        > Andrius,
        >
        > I posted a link to the new site on my facebook page and will also add
        > something to the oneVillage blog.
        >
        > Currently I am focusing my online efforts on the Life@Arcosanti Blog:
        > http://arcosanti.wordpress.com/.
        >
        > Also is it possible you could add http://www.onevillagefoundation.org,
        > http://blog.onevillage.tv/ and http://green.onevillage.tv as well.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Jeff
        >

        > Kulikauskas <ms@... <mailto:ms@...>>
        >
        > Hi Franz, Pamela, Janet and all,
        >
        > The Worknets wiki has been down since last summer. Today, however, I
        > put it back up again. See: http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi
        >
        > It's read-only, which is to say, the pages can't be edited any more.
        >
        > On the left hand side I've made a sidebar with links to our new
        > activity. Please let me know what sites of yours you'd like me to link
        > to. We have thousands of wiki pages and so it may steer some
        > traffic to
        > you.
        >
        > Thank you for participating at Worknets and Minciu Sodas!
        >
        > Andrius
        >
        > Andrius Kulikauskas
        > http://www.selflearners.net
        > ms@... <mailto:ms@...>
        > +1 (773) 306-3807
        > @selflearners

        > holistichelping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
        > <mailto:holistichelping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com>

      • Joy
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12, 2011
          Thanks for the updates, both, Jeff and Andrius. It's been a long time and it is just the beginning of the process.
          Have a happy 2011.
          Joy

          On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 10:43 PM, Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...> wrote:
[...]

             <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

             <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

             <*> To change settings via email:
             holistichelping-digest@yahoogroups.com
             <mailto:holistichelping-digest@yahoogroups.com>
             holistichelping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
             <mailto:holistichelping-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com>

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          oneVillage Initiative
          website | blog | twitter | video | photo
          skype: joytang

          連合村計畫
          網址: http://www.onevillagefoundation.org/
          部落格: http://blog.onevillage.tv/
          數位故事: http://www.youtube.com/1vdg
          0988-164-558

        • Franz Nahrada
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 12, 2011
            Great, Andrius.

            Many people have Links to Worknets and reference to interesting pages there.

            I also can announce that we managed to get a provisional Prowiki going on the globalvillages server and so the former globalvillages.info section of worknets is up. too.

            unfortunately we would need a Perl savvy person to support us - for really making it reliable and useful. Anybody out there?

            Franz