Fw: Announcements for circulation: peace and Security Scholar for African Women & Scholars

  • zoneziwoh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011

    Dear All,

    The African Leadership Centre is pleased to announce a call for applications for the Peace, Security and Development Fellowships for African Scholars starting in September 2011. This Fellowship covers an 18-month period, comprising a rigorous training programme on peace, security and development, which includes a 12-Month Master’s (M.A.) programme at King’s College London and an attachment to an African University to undertake an independent research project.

    Further information can be found in our web-site (www.securityanddevelopment.org) and in the attached pdf document.

    We would be very grateful if you could disseminate this message among your fellow students and young professionals who might be interested in this programme.

    If you need any further information, do not hesitate to contact us @ www.securityanddevelopment.org

    Thank you,

    http://www.zoneziwohshow.com

    http://thesop.org/index.php?bio=zone

    http://www.zoneziwohshow.com/womenunder30

    Email:regina.zoneziwoh@...

    African Leadership Center
    Nairobi - Kenya

    King's College London

    MERITOCRACY,  MY PRINCIPLE

    NEVER REGRET WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY

    --

  • Jeff Buderer
    Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011
      Dear zoneziwoh,

      It was not clear on the email. Is this for women only?

      Jeff