Parliament of All Beings; Thank you!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011
      Chris,

      I love your idea for a Parliament of All Beings where individuals can
      advocate for various species. Franz Nahrada and I thought of such
      "associations" and "concords" as a natural progression of a world of
      "global villages", where there are groups (like trade groups today) that
      advocate for each interest, and their are, say, bioregional formums
      where they find agreement, as relevant.

      I used to collect such endeavors and try to encourage them in masse with
      Minciu Sodas, but that's in the past now.

      I share your beautiful idea with several groups where somebody might
      take it up.

      Oh, is there any work that I can do for your research, for example, as a
      programmer or mathematician? Please let me know!

      Thank you also to Ben de Vries, Dante-Gabryell Monson, Surya Prakash
      Vinjamuri, Lawrence Kincheloe for your responses regarding Zenonas
      Anusauskas. I hope to write more later. He uploaded a sketch of his
      furnace design:
      http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/21777464/sn/1212175424/name/katilas.jpg
      and a PDF in Lithuanian with photos:
      http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/21777464/570065356/name/Untitled-1.pdf

      I'm finding Twitter helpful. It's a way to have open conversations and,
      I hope, reach people who might sponsor my work. I'm at
      http://twitter.com/#!/selflearners

      Andrius Kulikauskas, http://www.selflearners.net, @selflearners, +1
      (773) 306-3807