Re: [holistichelping] how's it going!?/to all members: I've deleted this "member" (no more spam, only "ham" :))

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011
      Dear All,

      I have deleted this "member" from the member list of HH, after several posts to this forum and others that are clearly spam. Thanks for your patience, and your support for a policy of "no spam, only 'ham'" :)).

      Best wishes and blessings to all, Janet

      On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 11:20 PM, Abinel Immanuel <abinelimmanuel@...> wrote:

      to my friends,I'm never one to recommend a product unless its really something phenomenal but I have been using this stuff that my Dr. recommended for weight loss and ive lost 8 pounds in a week. Three of my friend's who just began using it also lost 6 pounds each. http://mug.gs/0/2WGDc3 P.S. this site sells it for half as much as other sites