Rising Voices Latest Grant Competition (Feb 4 deadline)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2011
      Dear all,

      As we mentioned here last month, we have been preparing to launch the latest round of microgrant funding for citizen media outreach projects. And now the announcement has been published on the Rising Voices website. Please see the announcement here:

      http://rising.globalvoicesonline.org/blog/2011/01/11/rising-voices-seeks-micro-grant-proposals-for-citizen-media-outreach-2011/

      We welcome applications from around the world, especially those targeting underrepresented communities and language groups. The link to the online application form can be found in the blog post. The deadline to apply is Friday, February 4, 2011.

      Please spread the word, and we hope that many from the RV mailing list will be interested in applying. We are really looking forward to welcoming the newest members of our grantee community.

      Thanks,
      Eddie

      Eduardo Avila
      Director, Rising Voices