The tragic times!!!

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      Very sad and horriful indeed, mourning of grief has befallen our Lake Victoria. 15 people died two days ago enroute from Mfangano to Mbita. An engine boat drown killing 15 or 14 people on board. It is horrifying . Families, raletives, government officials, community members numbering about 3000 all camping at Sienga beach Rusinga island to see the result search of bodies lost in this tragedy while the year was advancing to a safe end.
      Oh! Three people from one family! This is the time of need and many families who have lost their relatives, whole day & night succumbing cold chilly weather. Although two ministers visited the beach, until now nobody has surfaced. Tragic indeed. Alot has to be done. Condolence! Condolence? To the briefed!
      Samwel.