Happy Day/Donation for Physically challenged children.

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2010
      Hello All,
      We are having a happy day/donation for children physically challenged children at Nyamuga Special School on 8th October 2010. We really invited well wishers, individuals to support these children with disability and physically challenged disadvantaged members of the society.
      we really appreciate your unfailling assistance,
      Bye Samwel.