Using Waste Biomass

  • graham890011
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2010
      Dear All,

      Janet has suggested that I should post some information about using waste biomass.

      It has become apparent that "mountains" of biomass are found all over some countries and left to rot as no-one has a use for it.
      In fact nothing is easier to burn providing it is dry and used in a simple stove that can be made from any steel bucket/cylinder!

      Although I have sent out this info in a BioDesign N/L it has not yet aroused much response except with one Cameroon NGO who have produced photos showing their first biomass stove in action.
      One photo can be seen on website http://biodesign.webeden.co.uk/

      It seems a shame that people continue to burn wood, that has to be collected or paid for, when fuel costing little or nothing is near by.

      What a waste of waste!

      Graham