Re: [holistichelping] Joy Tang in Kenya - would like to meet up w/ people from this network

  • Joy
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 10 12:30 PM
      Hello, James,
      We never got to meet in person while in Nairobi. Thanks for calling me.
      Wish you all the best in all your endeavor!

      Joy

      On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 9:01 PM, james karongo <j_kash2006@...> wrote:

      Hi Joy,

      I am in Nairobi and would love to meet you. My number is 0723 222 278. When you are free I would like to meet you.

      JAMES KARONGO KURIA

      Associate Programme Officer NOPE & Y-PEER FOCAL POINT IN CHARGE-KENYA
      P.O. BOX 10498-00100,
      NAIROBI, KENYA EAST AFRICA
      TEL:+254 723 222 278 & +254 736 384 464

      MANDERA ROAD OFF GATUNDU ROAD