Re: [holistichelping] Joy Tang in Kenya - would like to meet up w/ people from this network

  • Joy
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 10, 2010
      Hello, James,
      We never got to meet in person while in Nairobi. Thanks for calling me.
      Wish you all the best in all your endeavor!

      Joy

      On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 9:01 PM, james karongo <j_kash2006@...> wrote:

      Hi Joy,

      I am in Nairobi and would love to meet you. My number is 0723 222 278. When you are free I would like to meet you.

      JAMES KARONGO KURIA

      Associate Programme Officer NOPE & Y-PEER FOCAL POINT IN CHARGE-KENYA
      P.O. BOX 10498-00100,
      NAIROBI, KENYA EAST AFRICA
      TEL:+254 723 222 278 & +254 736 384 464

      MANDERA ROAD OFF GATUNDU ROAD