RE: [holistichelping] Re: Peter, when will you repay me the loan?

  • Sherrie Noble
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25 10:56 AM

      Hi Andrius,

      Your wisdom and kindness are part of the reason I have stayed at the least attentive to what has been happening here. Your expertise with technology and global reach are also unusual and very good/important. I will ask you to look at my last post however and consider the necessity to bring some funding in to the work in a more organized manner, with the usual international standards assumed and met. It is very possible and you might find you have greater successes, and even less stress, once an organization is in place to support and assist in the work you do in such very original and good ways. Responsible stewardship is always noted, it is appropriate and ignoring what is possible not overall responsible guidance. There are learning curves in everything, of course.

      I will be at Harvard tomorrow, perhaps meeting some of the people you know from Berkman where we met. Last I heard you are in the US. If so, for how long, and is there any way for us to possibly connect if you are interested in some strategizing? Might you be in the Boston area, now or soon? You can reach me at SherrieNoble@... for direct contact, perhaps just for planning, without taking time or bandwidth here on the list.

      All the best to you, and to everyone here—the work underway awes and inspires me and always has.

      Sherrie