RE: [holistichelping] Peter, when will you repay me the loan?/Biochar project needs $120...Andrius needs $100 (help, anyone?)

  • Sherrie Noble
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25 10:01 AM

      Hi Everyone,

      Over the months/years I’ve been watching the emails and work I too have seen and noticed the funding and financing issues. Is anyone overseeing the necessary legal structures to do long term funding/fundraising and project management? It is quite possible and can be managed once some formal and basic legal architecture is in place. I personally have assisted in this and through a consulting firm I am a director in we can and do assist with grant writing and project management with a focus on technology empowered endeavors. However the threshold is a legal structure and if that is so far missing please recognize that it is needed, at the very least.

      Sherrie