Re: [learningfromeachother] BOMB IN KAMPALA http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/worldhaveyoursay/2010/07/uganda_where_watching_the_foot.html

  • Kennedy Owino
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010
       Hi Fred,

      I hope you and your family are o.k
      My prayers to the victims of the onslaught in Kampala.
      True, the tragedy in Kampala, the casualties and deaths  is so sad.
      There was spate of deaths that happened in Kenya and Tanzania after the terrorist bomb attacks of 1998.8.7
      And now it happens again in Uganda, this can not be taken lightly..it highly demonstrates how unsafe the world we live in is.

      How can we best lobby actions that would give Peace a chance?

      Peace,

      Ken Owino
      Nafsi Africa Acrobats
      www.nafsiafrica.org

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010

        Hello,

        My suggestions, education for everyone with second currently spoken language at the international community level required. This single requirement opens awareness of other people and enables understanding. Technology can certainly assist in this. If not the One Laptop Per Child perhaps another similar project can be developed available, low cost, for any system choosing to purchase it.

        Sher