DID YOU HEAR THE CHILDREN CRY?

  • nafsiafricaacro
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2006
      Oh, Lord, I heard them crying as I closed my eyes to sleep, Amidst the
      vast destruction, the souls of children weep.What makes the heart of
      man turn cold? Can love so quickly die?Were arms not there to hold him
      close? Did love just pass him by?With a soul that seems so empty, what
      kind of man is heWho can take the lives of children? No remorse is
      felt nor seen.These men will all be sentenced, as a nation waits their
      fate, to hear the final verdict, if death they too will face.I wonder
      then if silent cries will echo through their souls?Will they see the
      children's faces every time their eyes are closed?Will they feel a
      nation's sorrow? Will their hearts be filled with pain? Will they ask
      for God's forgiveness? Will their tears fall down like rain?For their
      judgement day is coming, and they'll face the Lord this time.Will they
      burn or be forgiven? Did they hear the children cry?

      KEN OWINO,
      NAFSI AFRIKA ACROBATS