Re: condolences

  • Kennedy Owino
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14 2:10 AM
      Dear Tom and Sam,

      I am equally in grief and berieved to learn about the sudden deaths.

      Sam, i express my sympathy to you for the passing on of your step mother.
      Reading the text message from Kenya was quite a shock to me.
      I remember her as an hard working woman, she was such a kind and gentle soul.
      Her heart was always open and the doors to her house always open to welcome visitors.
      The lovely days and delicious meals i shared with her and her children in her house will always linger in my mind, and remind me of the amazing friend and family i have lost.
      I am planning a journey home to come and join your family during this tough moments.

      Tom, i feel you and am reminded of the values we fail to see when some important people in our lives are still alive.
      Like many fathers, your Dad had a strong will, courage and highly brave.
      Not showing any sign of giving up even when through utmost adversity and fierce storm.
      His stregnth and wisdom is passed on to you and his presence will continue to manifest even though he is gone.
      I know you as a person with profound personal stregnths and qualities.
      Yes, it will be hard to live without a father and i know how much you will miss him.
      I encourage you to draw on your stregnth and the stregnth of your family to take that missing central pillar.
      It has been a dark Year but at the end of every darkness, there shines the light from God's torch.
      May God bless both the lovely families of Tom and Sam during this hard emotive times and always.

      Ken Owino
      Nafsi Africa Acrobats
      www.nafsiafrica.org

> [...]

          I look forward to connecting, sharing, and hopefully finding ways to create, build, grow, and dream. I do read the posts at HH and other forums, so please know that any silence on my part is not from lack of caring and interest, only lack of time and physical wherewithal.

          • Masimba Biriwasha
            Message 3 of 4 , Jul 14 3:44 AM
              Dear Tom and Sam,

              You are in my prayers. May God, Almighty, give you comfort during this difficult time.

              Our lives are nor really ours, and thats why we must continue to serve the greater good.

              May God be with you.

              Chief K.M. Biriwasha

              • Samwel Kongere
                Message 4 of 4 , Jul 15 1:55 AM
                  Thanks to all,
                  For the sympathies we are well pleased with your concerns. As friends remember us at this time of breavement.
                  Thanks very,
                  Samwel.