Re: [holistichelping] Deepest Sympathies, Tom/Good to Hear from You, Wendi/Andrius and All

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2010
      Thanks Janet  for all you have sai.
      We are aware of your fath situation and we know that you spend most of your time caring for him.
      Congratulations for all you are doing for your dad. We all pray that the few people who have lived for long like him with a lot of wiadom now should be chanced to share some of their knowledge and wisdom gathered over their years with the young of today's world before they ever say goodbye.
      Thanks for your encouragement and to Andrius we hope that all will be well soon it is only a question of being patient.
      We are trying to go ahead as our hands are already on the plough. We will remain in touch to brief you whee ever we reach with our new dreams.
      Sincerely Wendi and ACTWID members