Re: [holistichelping] to all

  • Joy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2010
      Tom,

      It is a significant time for you.

      Death brought us closer to love. Your father's life means much.

      My prayers are with you all.

      Joy

      On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 11:41 PM, Mark Roest <marklroest@...> wrote:

      Dear Tom,

      Your father will soon be dancing the spirit dance, without the weight of his body. It seems he passed very peacefully.

      It is wonderful that you were able to share time with him, and that he was able to share his wisdom with you. That wisdom can still come through to you now, and more so in the future. Just allow the peaceful feeling inside and around you, as you would if he was still here physically and expressing his love for you. Let the awareness come through, and let the rightness continue to seep into your daily actions.

      Blessings to you and your family and all his friends.

      Mark

      On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 6:01 AM, tom ochuka <tomochuka@...> wrote:

      Dear Friends,
      I didnt know how terrible cardiac arrest is untill saturday when my died passed
      on ,he actually was strong and didnt any signof dyting,he only breathed last
      breath and died.
      we are running up and down to plan the funeral due for Next week, the body is at
      the Nightanle hospital .
      Keep on praying for me ,encouragement,Prayers and any surport is Vital at this
      time.
      Its really ahd to live without afather who was my fina counselor in matters of
      life and deveklopment, Mr Kongere has met him several times and they sahred
      light jokes,
      God bless you.
      Tom Ochuka +254712929029
      EMIAL tomochuka@...