Re: HOW ARE YOU DOING?

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2010
      > Dear Janet and Andrius,
      > Greetings from ACTWID in Cameroon.How are you doing? We have not linked up
      > with you for a longer periodnow and we thought it necessary to send you
      > these greetings. So how is your work going?
      > We are also busy with our work especially the expansion of our office
      > facility as we had long been dreaming to make a good resource centre which
      > will be able to serv all our community members. We will soon send you
      > details of where we are now as we equally need your valuable in kind or
      > cash support for this giant project to be realized.
      > Sincerely Wendi Losha and members of ACTWID KONGADZEM in Cameroon

      Hi Wendi and all,

      I have moved to Chicago where I'm working as a tutor these next two years
      to try to pay off some of my loans. I have more than $120,000 from my
      efforts to make Minciu Sodas a viable business and live in Lithuania.

      Please don't write to me, but rather publicly, or at least, to others who
      may support you and your projects. I am focusing on my own projects,
      researching what it takes to have a strong culture of investigators,
      self-learners.

      Greetings,