Re: HELP US IN BEEKEEPING

    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2010
      Hi Harmony, I don't know how to help, but I share your letter with a few
      groups. You might like to join Pamela McLean's "Learning From Each
      Other" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learningfromeachother/ Please
      write more about yourself and what country you are in. Andrius
      Kulikauskas, Minciu Sodas

      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2010
        On 05/12/2010 08:44 PM, Harmony Delase wrote:
        > Thank you for your prompt reply.
        > Iam in GHANA IN WEST AFRICA.
        > I live in a very small village in the volta region, near to the
        > purpular WLI WATER FALLS. THE TAFI MONKEY SANCTUARY ON THE WEST.
        > QUICKLY REGISTER ME TO YOUR GROUP OF THINKRS
        > THANKS HARMONY DELASE

        Thank you, Harmony! I've signed you up for Pamela's group.
        Welcome! Andrius