Samwel in Tanzania

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2006
      Dear Andrius, Maria, Janet,and all,

      I am in Dar and happy to learn of this loving community across Kenyan boders. Although we had a bad start with Willy getting ambused with thieves onvernight of my arrival. Things are going smoothly with me meeting Hellen who will head every move we make here. We had a friutful discusion and our counterparts here in Dar are hopeful for a change.

      We are planning a steering commitee meeting on Sunday then a larger meeting of all members on Tuesday. We will get the best out of these meetings. The youth here are in need of an ICT center. Much of Dar has lees communication cyber cafes. We have to help them come up and while I am here I need more links.

      I hope Janet and Jeff will do the possibility of linking us here with other networking groups nad volunteers to help. I hope the rest of us will be importence to our group starting In Tanzania.

      We all wish Willian A quick recovery.
      Samwel

      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439