Re: [holistichelping] Funeral Updates

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2010
      My Dear Brothers and Friends,
      Am greatfull for your replies and a real comfort at thois time ,thanks alot, Dennis,Andrius,Janet ,Ouma,Pamella ,Zoneziworth,prosper and all whom have not mentioned.
      We have had meetings in the village to prepare auneral programme,we will use water acrts to carry seas and fetch water so wil will save alot.
      Now our budget is as folows.
      Mortuarry Bills 100 usd
      1 Bull 150 usd
      1 Bag Rice 15 usd
      Coffin  120 Usd
      Transport 100 usd
       We have other Buget like hiring of tents this has been contributed by our local church 120 usd.
      we need 485 Usd.
      We are putting this to all well wishers and friends for any kind donations to ofsset any bill nad funeral surport we expect huge crowd of about 600 people.
      Thanks
      God Bless you all.
      Tom Ochuka
      +254712929029.

      From: chrispinus ouma <cpambake@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [holistichelping] tom Ochuka: lost my brothe
      To: holistichelping@ yahoogroups. com
      Cc: earningfromeachothe r@yahoogroups. com

      We pray the love of God enfolds you during your difficult times
      and he helps you heal with the passage of time.
      ragerds
      chrispinus ouma Pamba
      kenyans in Salento

      From: Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...>
      Subject: [holistichelping] Tom Ochuka: lost my brother
      To: learningfromeachoth er@yahoogroups. com, mendenyo@yahoogroup s.com, "help group" <holistichelping@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 12:31 AM

      tom ochuka wrote:

      > Dear Pamela and all,

      > Greetings to you,this is awonderfull session ,i attended one and it

      > was great,i may not attend the one tomorrow,have lost my younger

      > brother Edwin,whom have been taking care of he was orn epileptic and

      > so has been veery unfortunate, born very bright he was good in

      > mathematics and scinces,but his condition kept him on and off from school.

      > We have been strugling to get him on medicines and he recently

      > improved but last evenning his condition worsened and he died.

      > We are making fueral arrangemets like gettiing funeral arrangements

      > like mortuary bills ,buying cifin,transport etc.

      > Keep praying for us all.

      > Bye

      > Tom Ochuka

      > *From:* Pamela McLean <pam54321@googlemai l .com>

      Posted by: "tom ochuka" tomochuka@yahoo. com   tomochuka

      Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:34 am (PDT)

      Am greatfull for you care and Concern, You are my brothers too,we are beggining to make Preparations for Burial next wekend.
      The Body is at Alpha Near Ahero,we have the body Embalmed before burial ,We will meet as afamily,we will have to get the Neccesary like Coffin,Transportati on ,Mortuary bills too,We palced the Deposit so we are required to make the fila payment by Wednessday.they cahrge each day separately.
      We are expecting abour 300 people to atend our culture is so diverse and we are usualy expecting ahuge gathering of friends and relatives.
      Burial wil be in the village.
      Thanks
      Tom

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      My prayers are with you and your family may you find strength from Edwin and keep on the good spirit that he had.

      God Bless you in this difficult times
      Kimambo

      DENNIS KIMAMBO
      +254-722-388- 275
      PO BOX 17382 20100
      Kipchoge Keino Avenue
      Nakuru Players Theatre behind Bontana Hotel
      NAKURU KENYA
      EAST AFRICA

      >Tom, I am sad to hear that you lost your brother Edwin. I am sure he
      >>will continue to inspire you and all who knew him. Peace and love, Andrius
      >
      >>Andrius Kulikauskas, Minciu Sodas, http://www.ms. lt, ms@..., Vilnius,
      >>Lithuania
      >
      >>tom ochuka wrote:
      >>> Dear Pamela and all,
      >>> Greetings to you,this is awonderfull session ,i attended one and it
      >>> was great,i may not attend the one tomorrow,have lost my younger
      >>> brother Edwin,whom have been taking care of he was orn epileptic and
      >>> so has been veery unfortunate, born very bright he was good in
      >>> mathematics and scinces,but his condition kept him on and off from school.
      >>> We have been strugling to get him on medicines and he recently
      >>> improved but last evenning his condition worsened and he died.
      >>> We are making fueral arrangemets like gettiing funeral arrangements
      >>> like mortuary bills ,buying cifin,transport etc.
      >>> Keep praying for us all.
      >>> Bye
      >>> Tom Ochuka
      >>>

      >>> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

      Posted by: "Janet Feldman" kaippg@earthlink. net   frida02806

      Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:23 pm (PDT)

      Dear Tom and All,

      Pole sana for your great loss, and our deepest sympathies to you and your family, Tom. Your brother sounds like a wonderful person whose life was tragically cut short. But he will continue to inspire you and give you courage each day, and in that way, Edwin will truly live forever.

      With love and greatest support in spirit, Janet

      Recent Activity
        Visit Your Group
        Biz Resources

        Y! Small Business