Re: [holistichelping] Tom Ochuka: lost my brother

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2010
      Dear Tom and All,

      Pole sana for your great loss, and our deepest sympathies to you and your family, Tom. Your brother sounds like a wonderful person whose life was tragically cut short. But he will continue to inspire you and give you courage each day, and in that way, Edwin will truly live forever.

      With love and greatest support in spirit, Janet