Tom Ochuka: lost my brother

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2010
      Tom, I am sad to hear that you lost your brother Edwin. I am sure he
      will continue to inspire you and all who knew him. Peace and love, Andrius

      Andrius Kulikauskas, Minciu Sodas, http://www.ms.lt, ms@..., Vilnius,
      Lithuania

    • Denis Kimambo
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2010
        Dear Tom

        My prayers are with you and your family may you find strength from Edwin and keep on the good spirit that he had.

        God Bless you in this difficult times
        Kimambo

        DENNIS KIMAMBO
        +254-722-388-275
        PO BOX 17382 20100
        Kipchoge Keino Avenue
        Nakuru Players Theatre behind Bontana Hotel
        NAKURU KENYA
        EAST AFRICA

        tom ochuka wrote:
        > Dear Pamela and all,
        > Greetings to you,this is awonderfull session ,i attended one and it
        > was great,i may not attend the one tomorrow,have lost my younger
        > brother Edwin,whom have been taking care of he was orn epileptic and
        > so has been veery unfortunate, born very bright he was good in
        > mathematics and scinces,but his condition kept him on and off from school.
        > We have been strugling to get him on medicines and he recently
        > improved but last evenning his condition worsened and he died.
        > We are making fueral arrangemets like gettiing funeral arrangements
        > like mortuary bills ,buying cifin,transport etc.
        > Keep praying for us all.
        > Bye
        > Tom Ochuka

      • tom ochuka
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2010

          Am greatfull for you care and Concern, You are my brothers too,we are beggining to make Preparations for Burial next wekend.
          The Body is at Alpha Near Ahero,we have the body Embalmed before burial ,We will meet as afamily,we will have to get the Neccesary like Coffin,Transportation ,Mortuary bills too,We palced the Deposit so we are required to make the fila payment by Wednessday.they cahrge each day separately.
          We are expecting abour 300 people to atend our culture is so diverse and we are usualy expecting ahuge gathering of friends and relatives.
          Burial wil be in the village.
          Thanks

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28, 2010
            Dear Tom and All,

            Pole sana for your great loss, and our deepest sympathies to you and your family, Tom. Your brother sounds like a wonderful person whose life was tragically cut short. But he will continue to inspire you and give you courage each day, and in that way, Edwin will truly live forever.

            With love and greatest support in spirit, Janet