Fred, I don't think I can support your trip

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2010
      Hi Fred,

      I haven't had any response from anybody in COMMUNIA or Minciu Sodas that
      they are interested in my or our participation and are willing to help.

      I am about to run out of resources, soon I will either go bankrupt or
      default on my loans. I don't have any work.

      Therefore I can't make any commitments regarding your trip. At the
      most, there's a chance that I can pay for half of your air ticket as we
      discussed, but I'm not entirely certain. I will try. I will keep you
      posted on my situation.

      I apologize for any inconvenience.

      kayiwa fred wrote:
      > Hi Andrius
      > I seem to be proceeding well with the Visa even though i dont have the
      > Communia Invitation, possibly i might be successiful with it
      > so there will be left with Half way Ticket issues as you promised
      > Nice weekend
      > Fred

    • Sherrie Noble
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2010

        Andrius,

        This has always been the situation—which although I never said anything when we met I did recognize. You have done incredible work and are part of one of the most vibrant communities on the internet—which means in the world. What are you willing to do or try to being a sustainable income? All the talk I have heard(in person) at Berkman concerning “free” access and information has always resonated as false and not in touch with reality. Once or twice I’ve mentioned this when they video was live and have yet to been supported by others in the room. The machinery is not free, the educations are not free and the energy connections are not free.

        Work is different from income. You are working here. You do realize this?

        Sherrie Noble