Attending Communia Meeting in Turin, Italy

  • Peris Jelagat
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2010
      Dear  Andrius,

      Thanks for the comprehensive information concerning the June Communia meeting in Turin. Iam glad people from Africa like Fred Kayiwa from Uganda will be attending. I come from Kenya and have an interest in the Turin meeting.

      As a leader of a women social and development group in Kenya, I would like to attend the meeting to learn more as an independent thinker with greatest issues to value in life. However, I do not have money to cover my travel and accomodation expenses while attending the meeting.

      I am therefore kindly asking for support from minciu sodas and any other willing to help meet the cost of my travel and stay in Turin. My assumption is that it will be good to have women from all parts of the world attending the communia meeting to exchange views, ideas and experiences from diverse parts of the globe. If I attend, I would  like to meet women like Maria Agnese Giraudo, Janet Feldman etc who have been outstanding in networking, promotig and championing the cause of women in the world.

      Kindly consider my request to attend.

      Yours

      Peris Jelagat Kebenei,
      Chairlady,